Update: Version 0.92 is now available.
You'll find it here: RockGEN092
Changes in 0.92:
This update is primarily a bugfix-update! There are some new functions though:
- should not crash anymore
- enhanced displacement handling (now shape scale controls the displacement height)
- fixed UV-mapping behaviour
- added direct displacement control
- rearranged in tabs, separating mesh, materials and distribution
- added "real" random seed, increases workflow
- added renderer switch (AR/Vray)
- added two more material presets (Asteroid/Jagged Rock)
- added distribution routines (won't work right now. see readme, why.)
Hey guys... I found it really hard to create realistic looking rocks in Cinema 4D. People who also tried to create such, know what I'm talking about. Now here is the solution.
Quote of the included readme.txt:
RockGen is a free Plugin for Maxons Cinema 4D. With this plugin you can easily create random rocks.Download here: RockGEN09beta
The process of creation is very in intuitive, controlled by a few parameters. Also, RockGen creates
Materials automatically. Those contain one of three included textures in different channels
for creating a maximum of realism.